To ensure the health, safety and well-being of our members and to maintain the behavioral standards of the Moise Safra Center (the “Center”), the following policies have been established.
All parents of children 12 years old and under, on behalf of their children, understand and agree to abide by the following rules:
- All members, staff and partnering facilitators will be treated with respect.
- All class, course, event and program rules will be followed
- Garbage must be disposed of appropriately.
- Food may only be eaten in designated areas.
- Food brought into the Center must be certified Kosher.
- Physical violence, bullying, fighting, verbal or physical threats, improper touching and disrespect will not be tolerated.
- Use of inappropriate, profane, loud, disruptive, obscene, hateful or abusive language is not tolerated.
- All members must respect all property within the Center.
- Theft or causing intentional damage to the Center’s, or another’s property, is prohibited.
- All damages caused by a minor will be billed to their parents or legal guardian.