High Dose Infrared Sauna Sign Up
Glow up in our High Dose Infrared Sauna and experience benefits for your whole body.
Potential benefits of our saunas include:
- Boost your immune system
- Calm your nervous system
- Pain relief
- Collagen boosting
- Anti-aging effects
- Skin purification and glowing skin
- Improved circulation
- Relaxation and deeper sleep
- Less pain and soreness- recovery from athletic injuries, and treats muscle and joint problems
Click below to sign up for your time slot!
Please note that in order to use the sauna you need to be registered for a time slot
Sauna RESERVATION SYSTEM
Reservations open 48 hours in advance.
- Timeslots are for 45 minutes sessions
- Arrive on time
- The Concierge Desk or Security Desk will verify your appointment
- Once you fill out the form you will receive the key to the sauna
- Make sure to return the key on your way out!
Kindly note that each session has a $35 fee which will be charged to your account
To make a reservation, click on the “Register” button below to enter our online reservation system. If you have any questions, please contact Arianna Schudrich at email@example.com!
- The Sauna will be open:
- Sunday – Thursday 7:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Friday: 7:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Please exit with all your belongings so we can prepare, clean, and sanitize for the next member
- Please do not dump water inside the Sauna
- Please do not remove towels from the Sauna – there is a basket to place them in after your time
- Please keep the door closed at all times even after your session
- Drink plenty of water before, during, and after your session
- If you experience pain and/or discomfort, immediately discontinue and exit the sauna
- Do not use drugs, tobacco, or alcohol prior to or during the sauna session
- No one under the age of 18 is permitted in the infrared sauna
- If you have a medical condition or are on any prescription or non-preseciption medications, consult with your physician before using the infrared sauna
- Discontinue the use of the sauna if you feel light-headed, dizzy, heat exhausted, or unwell