To ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our members and to maintain the behavioral standards of the Moise Safra Center (the “Center”), the following policies have been established.
All children between 13-18 years old understand and agree to abide by the following rules:
- All members, staff and partnering facilitators will be treated with respect.
- All class, course, event and program rules will be followed
- Garbage must be disposed of appropriately.
- Food may only be eaten in designated areas.
- Food brought into the Center must be certified Kosher.
- Physical violence, bullying, fighting, verbal or physical threats, improper touching and disrespect will not be tolerated.
- Use of inappropriate, profane, loud, disruptive, obscene, hateful or abusive language is not tolerated.
- All members must respect all property within the Center. Theft or causing intentional damage to the Center’s, or another’s property, is prohibited.
- All damages caused by a minor will be billed to their parents or legal guardian.
- It is illegal to possess, purchase or bring any drugs into the Center, other than those prescribed by a physician for personal use. Personal prescriptions may not be shared.
- Alcohol consumption or possession (including beer and wine) is strictly forbidden.
- Smoking is forbidden at the Center (including the Terrace Lounge and Rooftop Garden). This includes cigarettes, hookah, e-cigarrettes, vapes and other similar products.
- Possessing a weapon of any kind is strictly forbidden.