Enjoy our 15 yard, four-lane swimming pool. We offer a variety of activities that include swimming lessons, lane swim, open swim, and Aqua Fitness classes.
Sign up currently required, see below for details
Please note that in order to use the swimming pool you need to be registered for a time slot, swim lesson or class.
SWIM LANE RESERVATION SYSTEM
Reservations open Sundays at 8:00 pm for the following week – Monday through Sunday.
- In order to accommodate everyone we do not allow back to back sign ups
- Please see swimming pool schedule above for exact hours
- During each reservation time slot, only those that are registered can swim unless told otherwise by the lifeguard
- There is a 15 minute grace period for your time slot – afterwards the lifeguard may give your slot to someone on the waitlist
- No one under the age of 12 years without an adult will be permitted.
To make a reservation, click on the “Register” button below to enter our online reservation system. If you have any questions, please contact Arianna Schudrich at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Small group lessons have three to four swimmers in a group.
- Swimmers are matched up by age and ability.
- These groups are ideal for swimmers ages four and up, who could swim a small distance on their own
- Semi-private lessons are one-on-two between one instructor and two swimmers.
- Semi-private lessons are appropriate for children ages three to six who are being introduced to the fundamentals of swimming.
- Semi-private lessons are also perfect for couples, friends and/or siblings learning at similar levels.
- Introduction to safety in and around the pool
- Water adjustment
- Blowing bubbles
- Walking independently around the pool
- Front float (supported by instructor)
- Back float (supported by instructor)
- Head and face underwater
- Independent front float
- Independent front float with kicking
- Independent back float
- Independent back float with kicking
- Assisted jump
- Beginning freestyle
- Beginning breaststroke
- Coordinated elementary backstroke
- Underwater swim
- Surface dives
- Introduction to treading
- Introduction to butterfly
- Coordinated freestyle
- Coordinated backstroke
- Coordinated breaststroke
- Beginning sidestroke
- Beginning butterfly
- Beginning diving
- Treading water — 30 seconds
- Freestyle with proper form
- Backstroke with proper form
- Breaststroke with proper form
- Butterfly with proper form
- Sidestroke with proper form
- Treading (kicking only)
- Intro to starts & open turns
If you need assistance with swim lessons, please email email@example.com